Monday, March 3, 2014

An introduction

The world, it's an interesting place. I should know, being a nerd has it's fair share of enjoyment, the comics, the costumes, the Star Wars Holiday Special, but It's a good time none the less. Being a Christian and a nerd adds a great bit of flavor to the mix also. With this combination, I have gotten in quite a bit of debates and such. I figured my opinions needed a place to flourish, and since twitter doesn't even have the room to let me voice my opinions of Iron Man 3 (cough cough WASTED POTENTIAL) I figured a blog was a great decision to make. This blog should be an experience for the both of us, I'll touch on aspects of the Christian life, my own experiences, and how I feel about everyday issues. Hopefully we both can learn something through this whole experience, and if not, at least I can have something to do while I'm drawing dumb pictures. Tomorrow will be the first official post so be looking out for it.

Until then, chill (but not too hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment